Serving the Bellaire, Meyerland, and West U, TX area
Is Your Smile All That It Can Be?
Dr. Madden Creates Healthy & Beautiful Smiles!
Call Today To Schedule A Free Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation!
Do you limit your smiling because you are embarrassed by the condition of your teeth? With the technology available today, cosmetic dentistry can make the most of your smile. Doing a simple in-office tooth whitening procedure can change your appearance dramatically and make you more self-confident. Cosmetic services range from changing the look of an existing tooth to replacing an entire set of teeth. Cosmetic services are more affordable than ever before.
Reasons for Cosmetic Services
- Discolored teeth
- Missing teeth
- Jagged teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Weakened biting surfaces
- Old, worn out fillings
- Tooth Whitening- Two choices include laser whitening done at your dentist’s office or an at-home bleaching kit
- Tooth Veneers- A porcelain ceramic shell is applies to your tooth
- Crowns- Porcelain ceramic cap is placed over a damaged tooth and shaped to match your existing teeth
- Bridges- Used when teeth are missing
- Implants- Most ideal way to replace a missing tooth
- Bonding- A material is applied to your tooth and polished and shaped to match your existing tooth
- Tooth Contouring and Reshaping
- Dentures: Partial or Complete, ideally supported by implants
- Dental Fillings- Tooth-colored fillings instead of silver fillings
- Gum Surgery- Can make the teeth look longer and shaped more evenly
- Porcelain and Ceramic Inlays/Onlays- Similar to a crown but more conservative
- Orthodontic work- Use of corrective appliances, including braces and retainers
- Periodontics- Alter gum tissue to enhance your smile
Candidates for Services
Not everyone is a candidate for all of the treatments listed above; Dr. Madden will have to evaluate you. Issues of tooth sensitivity and existing dental conditions, including previous restorations (such as dental fillings), can all have an impact on what services are best used to achieve that beautiful smile.
Costs of Cosmetic Services
Most insurance policies do not cover elective cosmetic services. Some plans might cover a percentage or require a deductible to be paid. New technologies in this field have made services much more affordable today. We offer patient financing with approved credit.
Life Span of Cosmetic Dentistry
No dental work will last forever. Tooth whitening usually fades over time. Veneers and crowns can deteriorate over time. Maintenance will be required, so be sure to follow Dr. Madden’s follow-up instructions.
If you have any questions or concerns about cosmetic dentistry, please contact or office to speak with our hygienist or Dr. Madden. Maintaining good oral health involves brushing, flossing and visiting your dentist on a regular basis.
For more information on Cosmetic Dentistry in the Bellaire, Meyerland, and West U, TX area call Karisha Lynn Madden, DDS at (713) 667-8080!